Striped





I had wanted to do more full length shots, but since it was snowing, the camera kept losing focus. That aside, the pictures still came out really nice. I especially love how my camera created an out of focus background because of the white snow.

I've lately been trying to layer more and I think it's been a success, no? I don't go too crazy here, to be fair, but I generally am not that great at even this level of layering, so hats off to myself. My leather jacket has crazy short sleeves, so you can really see how interesting this brown top scrunches at the wrists.

I also filmed this look in my Fall Lookbook video on YouTube. You can see the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=255oUZlxWng&list=UUsVLW595FLr8-OuapJYcNyQ

Zara Pinstripe Pants / Thrifted United Colors of Benetton Top / Moss Green Scarf (gift) / BCBG Max Azria Floppy Hat / American Rag Brown Leather Jacket