Trench Coach







You like the name? Clever right? I'm wearing a trench coat and holding a Coach bag so ‘Trench Coach.’ I thought it was hilarious, but ...I’ll stop now.
I basically lost the feeling in my fingers and I’m not really sure if that’s good or bad. I had to jump in and out of my car just to take these pictures without wanting to curl into a ball and cry, so I think a congratulations to myself are in order (…jokes).
You have got to see the first and second set of photos I took. I am a literal blur. But it’s this below freezing temperature that is responsible for my craziness. This weather has been all over the place lately. What with us having a cool fall breeze on Christmas Day and then it dropping 5 degrees everyday thereafter, and then it rising and then it falling…you get the point.
By the time I took these pictures, wearing peep toe heels seemed border-line insane, but when it comes to my attempts at learning how to use my Nikon, insanity seems to be the key factor. However, it’s not as hilarious as me wearing a gold necklace in hopes that it would shine brightly against a white shirt. In theory, it seemed like a great idea, but in actuality, not so much.

Portrait Trenchcoat from Lord & Taylor (similar here and here and here) / H&M Moto Jacket (similar here) / Alfani Lazor Sleeveless Lazor Cut Out Tank Top (similar here) / Minnie Pant in Medallion Print (similar here and here) / Colin Stuart Velvet Peep Toe Pumps (similar here) / Coach Crossbody Leather Bag in Violet / Carlo Giuliano La Marinera Necklace

Photos Taken With: Nikon Coolpix P7700