Shaggy


Forever 21 Shaggy Plaid Top / Rebellious One Liquid Leggings from Macy's / Forever 21 Asymmetric Ribbed Cardigan / Express Wave Cuff / Aerosoles Gather Round Boots

Beginning a personal style blog has been a long time dream of mine and after spending a year refining my blogging techniques over at Duty Free Critic, I thought it was time to just go ahead with the personal style blog, full force.

I took these photos recently for my Fall Lookbook on Youtube and I wanted to go for something comfortable, but something that was also fun and different. In the wintertime, I try to go for loose, yet somewhat thick tops like this shaggy plaid top from Forever 21. And of course, you just can't go wrong with this pair of faux suede boots from Aerosoles. For those of you who have skinny ankles like myself, this is perfect. They are comfortable, look great and take two seconds to throw on.

I love these pictures especially, because it was actually raining when I took the photos and what ended up being a nightmare to shoot in was actually a blessing in disguise; these photos have this mysty fog in the background that made the photos

Do you love this outfit as much as I do? Let me know in the comments.