Culotte Ya Self

Once upon a YouTube video, I said black and white striped pants got me feeling a little like Beetle Juice, and let's be real: they still sort of do. But somehow, I saw these striped culottes in a thrift store a few weeks back, and I thought to myself, 'Yep. I could make this work.'


I'll be honest, this is a totally different look for me. I usually have much edgier looks, but I've been testing my boundaries lately. What do you think? I really am loving this experimentation with my style, but in light of that, a lot of my looks do really play with cool colors, so I'd like to think that this particular aspect is starting to become one of my signatures; even my Instagram is starting to look that way.  

That's what I'm loving the most about my digital life, the fact that through blogging and collaborating with brands such as Au Revoir Les Filles and Carlo Giuliano, it has really allowed me to find myself through it all. One thing in particular that I've come to realize is that I'd love to start working with more ethical brands. Brands such as Everlane, Au Revoir Les Filles, Harveys, Stella McCartney and G-Star are very aware of the materials that go into their products and take great pride in knowing the artisans who create their pieces. Of course, I am by no means an ethical, fashion blogger. That's a huge step, but I'd like to think that with a little effort, many of us could probably weave in more ethical brands into our lives, no? That's where I'm at currently, and I have my friend Hoda to thank for that. What about you, how has your blog changed your life for the better?

Follow me on Bloglovin'

michael kors top, au revoir les filles necklace, nine west bag, culotte pantsmichael kors top, au revoir les filles necklace, nine west bag, culotte pantsmichael kors top, au revoir les filles necklace, nine west bag, culotte pantsmichael kors top, au revoir les filles necklace, nine west bag, culotte pantsmichael kors top, au revoir les filles necklace, nine west bag, culotte pants

Thrifted Michael Kors top (similar here
Thrifted Culottes (similar here
ASOS teal shoes (similar here
Nine West tote bag (similar here)

Photos Taken With: Nikon Coolpix P7700