Fall Music Playlist Inspired Outfits

forever 21, celebrity pink jeans, au revoir les filles
I love music videos and infusing my personal style into my musical life seemed like a perfect fit.
For the past ten months, my days have been quite...filled. Making YouTube videos has occupied much of my time, what with editing, filming, and more editing, but don't take these as a complaint. I love YouTube. To be able to have a platform that people follow me on means a great deal to me especially since I have always loved being in front of people entertaining. YouTube has allowed me a space in which to flex those muscles in a way I never thought could be possible. 

As of late, I've been working on a special project for my channel that I can't quite tell you about, but I will soon! It's what has consumed a great deal of energy recently, but it's almost done. In the meantime, I want to show you my latest video: Fall Music Playlist Inspired Outfits. 

I have spent a great many hours pouring over the intricacies of music videos and it occurred to me that I should show how my fashion has been inspired by music videos. I hadn't heard of a video concept like this before, but I've been met with a lot of praise for it so I will definitely continue. 

I would say my style in this video, and in general, is a mixture of elegance and street. I love to pull inspiration from both streetwear, cultural roots and high fashion in a way that is true to myself. Just in this outfit alone, my shoes are inspired by the shoes Gigi Hadid wore to Paris Fashion Week during the Balmain show, but on the other end, the deep navy/grey slip dress is inspired by kurtas, garb that people wear in India. I wanted to represent all sides of myself here and I believe I do it quite nicely here. What do you think?

forever 21, au revoir les filles

Forever 21 Sleeveless Denim
Au Revoir Les Filles Killaflora Necklace
Forever 21 Slip Dress
Forever 21 Open Lace Booties

Photos Taken With: Nikon Coolpix P7700